Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I just finished watching a very good movie! You have to see it!

"Temple Grandin"
Starring Claire Danes, Julia Ormond, David Strathairn, & Catherine O'Hara.

Claire Danes plays an autistic girl named Temple Grandin. I am fascinated by the study of human behavior so that's why I enjoyed this movie so much. This movie is based on a true story. I googled her name after I watched the movie and found some you tube videos of the real Temple Grandin.

Claire Danes did an amazing job at acting like someone who is autistic. I was very impressed. I found the movie very enlightening, and interesting. She falls in love with cattle and they become her passion in life. She comes up with some inventions that make her famous. She's very intelligent, but she lacks the ability to socialize with other people. People make her nervous so she runs to her "hug box".


I won't say more.....you have to watch the movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment